- Sunday Worship at 8 am and 10:30 am with Bible Study starting at 9:30 am. Visitors, Tourist and Guests Welcome!
- Click here for Directions and Contact Information.
- Click here for Services and Events happening in the congregation.
Who We Are:
- Good Shepherd is a place of worship.
- Good Shepherd is a place to give thanks for all that the Lord has done.
- Good Shepherd is a place to receive the good gifts of our Lord with thankfulness and praise.
- Good Shepherd is a place for you to grow, nourished by God’s Word and Sacrament.
- Good Shepherd is a place for you to serve, using the gifts the Lord has given you.
- Good Shepherd is a place for you to find rest.
- Good Shepherd is a place of prayer.
- We are your friends and neighbors, your coworkers and classmates. If you do not have a church home, or are looking for a new one, please consider this our invitation to come worship with us!
We believe, teach and confess that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Lord, and that through faith in Him we receive forgiveness of sins, eternal life and salvation.
Faith Alone: By His suffering and death, as the substitute for all people of all time, Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers. God creates faith in Christ and gives people forgiveness through Him.
Scripture Alone: We believe that the Word of God is and should remain the sole rule and norm of doctrine, and that no human being’s writings dare be placed on a par with it, but that everything be subjected to it.
A Little More About Us:
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church is a member of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS). We are a warm and caring congregation made up of residents from Navarre, Mary Esther, Milton, Midway, Gulf Breeze and Pensacola.
Our worship services are traditional, with a combination of both traditional and more modern hymns. The Lord’s Supper is celebrated every Sunday, where we receive the true body and blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. If you are not Lutheran, or have questions about the Lord’s Supper and if you should partake, please ask. We are eager to get to know newcomers and to answer your questions about what we confess and practice.
Bible Study is held every Sunday between services, and there are additional Bible Study and fellowship opportunities throughout the week.
Good Shepherd offers a variety of programs to nurture faith, to assist in becoming disciples, and to guide our service in and for the world. We invite you to experience God’s love for you through worship and fellowship here at Good Shepherd.
We are considering offering all-day VPK Classes January – May 2016. If you are interested, please call the school office. 850-932-9127